
She did it! She finally graduated from the Little Learners Preschool. It felt like she was in preschool forever, 3 years, but now when I look back it went so quickly. I can't believe that she will be going to kindergarten in 44 days. I hope that we have given her a strong foundation of confidence, kindness, compassion and love that will help her be successful in school. It makes my tummy tickle knowing that this is the beginning of a new life for her that will last through high school and hopefully continue into college. My sweet Sydney is really growing up! I love you my love bug!


We are so lucky that Miss Julie and Miss Jo Dee are dedicated teachers who wanted the best for their students. Sydney is ready to go! Thanks to them both for teaching Sydney!

The graduation program was excellent! The teachers organized a wonderful program where the kids showed many of the things they have learned through out the year.

They signed and sang the ABC's, counted to 100, said their long and short vowel sounds. They also sang several songs that spotlighted that they new their shapes and how to be a good friend and "brush off the bad things that can happen to you." Each child also had to say a line or two to introduce the next part in the program. Sydney's was, "Being a good friend means you can brush off the bad things that might happen to you."

Cute picture of the kids after Sydney received her certificate! After the graduation ceremony, the kids had a splash party. Below are a few pictures of Sydney with two of her closest friends.
7 comments:
Congrats Sydney! Good job.
Congratualtions Sydney!! What a great adventure you will have in school!!!
That first picture is sooooo gorgeous! Now it all flies by in the blink of an eye! Hug her tight
I think she started going to preschool the summer we were living there, that does seem like a long time ago. I can't belive she is starting school this year!
Wow, that's SO cute! I love the first one! That's really great that your kids are getting such a great start to school. She's so sweet!
what a big girl! and thank you Sydney for explaining each picture to me!
Congratulations Sydney!!! I love the photos! The first picture is so darling!
Post a Comment