Pictures and stories about our family whether it be good or bad and all the stuff in between.
10.20.2007
What's for Dinner?
Last night my friend Liz and I had a couples only Halloween feast. We served black widow deviled eggs, witch finger bread sticks, spooky soup and mystery drinks. We had a lot of fun decorating and preparing the food.
WOW! Once again, you amaze me! You should submit it to Taste of Home or Family Fun or one of those kinds of magazines that gives you cash for great themed meals!
Hi Lora and Anson: You really know how to celebrate October--very spooky and creative and most of all fun! I don't have a blog because I would probably never get to adding things after I get through the daily emails. Happy Halloween!!! Mary Anne
hey lora -- love your blog, i'm very impressed not only at your culinary skills but also your techie skills with the video camera / splicing, etc. nice work! Glad to see you guys are doing well. hope to see you soon!
6 comments:
Lora,
What a fun dinner! You guys did such a great job. Some of that food looks to creepy to eat though.
Nice work! Looks great!
Everything lookes great for a spooky night of fun, food and friends.
WOW! Once again, you amaze me! You should submit it to Taste of Home or Family Fun or one of those kinds of magazines that gives you cash for great themed meals!
Hi Lora and Anson:
You really know how to celebrate October--very spooky and creative and most of all fun!
I don't have a blog because I would probably never get to adding things after I get through the daily emails.
Happy Halloween!!!
Mary Anne
hey lora -- love your blog, i'm very impressed not only at your culinary skills but also your techie skills with the video camera / splicing, etc. nice work! Glad to see you guys are doing well. hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment