"Mom!""What Camden?"
"Look Mom!"
"Look at what Camden?"
"Look at all my monies on my hand! I can walk with them on my fingers."
After he showed me his amazing money balancing hand trick, I watched him redo the trick throughout the day. He would concentrate so hard to keep those coins balanced on the tips of his fingers. Never gave up and never got discouraged when they fell off and had to start over.
2 comments:
Thanks. This is cool and we enjoyed reading and thinking about your conversation with son.
This is really good, your son has a really 'concentrated' attitude or should I say a 'never give up' attitude, if only all the children in this world is like your son, there might have more peace and tranquility, and people will not give up that easily on anything. Thanks, this story is just cool.
Post a Comment