4.13.2008

Camden Turns 3!

I can't believe it! Camden is 3 years old. He was so excited this year for his birthday. The original theme for his birthday was "soccer ball," but changed to Curious George when we took him to the party store to pick out his balloons and party accessories.



Camden had 6 of his little friends over for a birthday party. At first the list was all girls, until I helped him list some of boy friends in nursery. Camden really got into opening his gifts. A few gifts stood out as his favorite. He was THRILLED when he unwrapped this gift of "oot loops." We don't have sugar cereal around too often, so he was very happy with that gift.

He was also THRILLED when he opened up the Ratatouille DVD. Look at that smile and face!

We had a Curious George pinata that the kids had fun hitting. They each got 3 turns and did absolutely no damage to George. He finally spilled his guts with the help of an adult hitting the pinata.


Not only did Camden have a birthday party with his little friends, he had a party with his big friends. On Sunday, we had many of our neighbors over for cake and ice cream. We are very lucky to live by so many families that love our kids.

Happy Birthday Camden! You are a cutie and I Love you, Love you!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Man, I LOVE that kid! What a cutie! Those pictures are priceless! And Sydney looks so big and old sitting with him on the table! He's too too fun!

Abby said...

Happy Birthday Camden! The party looked like a lot of fun! What a cute boy.

AaronsherriHatch said...

Happy Birthday From us also! Morgan is having a curious George Party too! He really loves "dorge". The Kids are sooo Cute. I too liked the little stories. Love Sherri