9.30.2008

Blue Hair and Frogs?

Camden got his hair cut the other day and got to pick a gel color. He chose blue and loved it! Sydney was extremely jealous. She wants pink hair soooooo badly. We got quite a few looks as we ran errands....I wonder what people were thinking?


Camden told me the little story below during one of his hiccup episodes.

"Mommy, a frog got in my mouth, down my froat into my tummy. It's jumping up and down on my tummy making my hiccups. They won't go away and the frog won't stop jumping on my tummy."
I love toddler's little minds! I don't want the little stories to change or be corrected. They are perfect the way they are!

5 comments:

tammy said...

I love the blue gel!!! Nice look Camden!!!

AaronsherriHatch said...

He is so creative! I love that! Kinda like the bugs "drunk" all the pool water!

curly girl said...

If you didn't live in CA, you might've had some strange looks, but isn't that pretty normal down there? "Surf's up, dude." ;)

Poetry of Life said...

Too cute!

By the way YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!

Signal Fire said...

I love his story! Your kids have such great imaginations! Miss you!