
This hop scotch has not gone unused for one single day since we have painted for the kids.

So...we decided to paint another hop scotch as our family Memorial Day activity. The kids were so excited about the idea and wanted to help. It's hard to believe, but you think painting a few lines in box shapes would only take an hour or so. Nope, the kids attention to the project quickly left me and Anson on our own for the next 3.5 hours!

Luckily I have a hubby who can do quick math in his head and can think a step or two ahead to help get the process complete and done correctly.

Once all the lines were taped and the rest was masked off for spray paint, the remaining process went very quickly. Almost too quickly after putting in the 3 hours and 20 minutes of prep time. It took about 5 minutes to spray and the remaining 5 to pull of the tape and paper. All that time for just 10 minutes!

But like I said it sure is worth it and the kids are thrilled with their second new hop scotch!
2 comments:
I'm so glad you left a comment.....now I can see your blog! Hopscotch looks goooood!
you guys are hardcore!
Post a Comment