3.16.2008

Dreams....

One morning last week when I woke Sydney up she said, " Mom, I had the most perfect dream today (she used the word today)." I asked her what it was about and with the biggest smile she said, "I was eating A LOT of candy! Anything I wanted."

My Sydney LOVES anything with sugar in it. I'm glad she was able to eat anything she wanted to in her dream and be happy about it.

3 comments:

Liz R. said...

that's funny! anna probably has the same dream. her favorite movie (right now)is charlie and the chocolate factory.

Sarah said...

I wish I could have all the candy I wanted too! What a little cutie!

Anonymous said...

I love all the photagraphs and stories you share with us. It is so fun to hear the stories and comments of Sydney. I really enjoy her art work. It has really changed over the past few months.

I need to dream about candy, so some days my food will taste better than others. I am referring of course to some of the strange food I see while shopping and looking for something that looks familiar and good to eat.

Kay Lyn,
or better known the Duchess of Cebu or to keep it short the "DOC"