3.25.2008

They can be so.....

cute when they are having fun and getting along with each other. They are definitely at the age where they really can bug each other and on purpose. But the other day, at that moment, that very second, they were having fun together.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I miss those smiles!!!

Silcox Stories said...

I think this is when you are supposed to start teaching them the hymn, "Love at Home"! I can see this special time just around the corner in our house!

Lynnette said...

So cute!!! I love that picture. It is with great sadness that I inform you - we won't be moving the California after all. :( The whole deal with that practice fell through... sorry to be the bearer of bad news! I was really looking forward to being neighbors!

D and Brittany Whipple said...

your kids are so cute, lora!