
Happy "6th" Birthday Sydney!
We have loved having you in our lives for each every single second in the 188,388,800 seconds you have been with us and look forward to the millions and millions and millions more with you!
We love you!
P.S. When I told Sydney, "Happy Birthday" first thing this morning, her reply was, "When am I going to be 6 and 1/2 years old?" She seems to be in a hurry to get older!
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Sydney! Happy Day Mommy, you deserve some cheers for bringing such a great kid into the world, we're proud of you too!
PS- I LOVE that shirt! Pink with sparkles, what more could a girl ask for!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe you are six. What a smile.
Happy Birthday Sydney. We love you and miss you.
Happy birthday, Sydney! Your "cousin" Ellie wants to be older too, only now that she has been 6 for three months, she tells people she is 7 years old. How funny!
Hugs,
Jennifer and Ron
where'd you get the shirt?
anson and i came up with the shirt designed and had it made for her. it even includes the two leap years that have happened the past 6 years.
Happy Birthday Miss Sydney!!!
Oh! Happy Day Sydney! That shirt is so clever, leave it to you and Anson! You could market them and make some dough!
♥Jen
Happy Birthday Sydney, a little bit late. Keep your eye out for something in the mail before you come to Utah.
My goodness! I can't believe she's 6 already! And, I was also going to ask where you got the shirt. Leave it to you guys... It's awesome!
Post a Comment