I was feeling a little overwhelmed last night, so I decided to write out my week so I could let my brain relax. I would have to say writing everything down this time around did not help me relax. All I see is a crazy long list of some fun, some ok, and some not so fun tasks that need to be done knowing that there are many other things I do daily that are not even listed! So I'm going to take a BIG deep breath and take each day as it comes and look forward to Saturday.
2 comments:
Hang in there friend...weeks happen like that!!! You can do it!!!
You are the queen of figuring things out (at least that is what I always see from you!). Good luck with a crazy week. I think you wouldn't be happy unless you had a little chaos in your life. (:
Plus I love the post about Camden's puzzle. Grandpas are the best!
Post a Comment