Sydney is lucky to have many friends at school, but super lucky she has two very good friends. At the time this picture was taken late November (I think) Sydney is 6, Emma 5 (on the left) and Jenna is 4. Yep, 6, 5, 4 and all in the same class at school. Sydney is the very oldest in the kindergarten/1st grade and Jenna is the very youngest.
These three cute girls take dance together every Wednesday after school. I think they are pretty lucky since they are the ONLY three in the class.
One thing I love about Sydney is the way she writes. She is always writing a little note or a thank you card to someone. I always tried to take a picture of them before they make it out the door for memories. I love this one because of "Your are a best tiny little friend I could every have." And you know what, Jenna is probably her tiniest friend she does have. She is so tiny and cute, you do just want to put her in your pocket and take her home.
These three cute girls take dance together every Wednesday after school. I think they are pretty lucky since they are the ONLY three in the class.
One thing I love about Sydney is the way she writes. She is always writing a little note or a thank you card to someone. I always tried to take a picture of them before they make it out the door for memories. I love this one because of "Your are a best tiny little friend I could every have." And you know what, Jenna is probably her tiniest friend she does have. She is so tiny and cute, you do just want to put her in your pocket and take her home.
1 comment:
Hey, we are practically related to Jenna! We went to school with her Dad and Uncles and her Grandparents are second parents/Grandparents to us and our kids! We love Jenna too! We're not surprised she has a wonderful friend like Sydney, excellent choice Jenna :)
Post a Comment