10.20.2008

Fun with Camden!

On Friday, I was able to go with Camden to the Joan's Pumpkin Farm for a field trip with his preschool. He was so excited because this was the same field trip Sydney took when she was in school and he was going to be just like her.

Painfully for Camden, I had to try to get a few cute pictures of him at the farm. He was very accommodating for about 10 minutes. My kids have grown up with knowing that a camera is attached to the right side of my face many times a day.


Camden's smile have evolved during the years. His new smile consists of his top lip completely disappearing when he is forcing a smile. This is the most natural posed smile I could get and I think it is cute.

The most fun Camden had at the farm was playing, kicking, sliding and pushing dirt around on the ground. He loves dirt! I hate dirt! Side note: Everyday Camden and I go pick Sydney up from school. We have to stand in a line. The line forms in dirt. Camden gets so dirty. Clothes, hands, hair...it's everywhere. I hate dirt!

Camden pumping water. He loved it!

Camden and his preschool friends dancing the Macarana and moving those hips.


The kids also got to feed the goats. I wish I could have recorded Camden's little laugh when the goat would lick the food out his hand. It would tickle his little hand!

It was a fun morning and I am grateful I got to spend time with my Camden. He is a sweet little boy who loves being a boy and finally getting to do the things his big sister has done.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures. Looks like a fun day for both of you.

FWS

Carissa said...

You look so pretty in the first picture. I miss going to that pumpkin patch. We still haven't found one we love here.

tammy said...

What a fun day for you and Camden. It's fun sometimes to watch them experience and grow. As for the dirt thing...I agree!!!

Unknown said...

That first picture of the two of you is gorgeous!!!! He is a handsome devil!(really not a devil)
♥Jen

Jennefer said...

I love the tree in your pictures. You were so right about the texture. Great photo.