10.30.2008

Preschool Halloween Party!

** I know, I know....Halloween is over! I didn't have a chance to get all of my Halloween posts up until this past week. One more post after this and Halloween will be over.**

Camden had a Halloween Party at the preschool on Thursday, October 30th, the last day before he tracks off for a month. He was very excited, of course, that he is going to his very own Halloween party just like Sydney did at preschool.

This is Sophie and Camden having a cute a special moment. I think he caught himself a very pretty little ballerina.

Of course there was a lot of sweets and treats to nibble and suck on!

Part of the time spent at the party included going to five different Halloween centers of crafts and games. Anyone for some "pin the nose to the pumpkin?"


Camden's favorite center, the cupcake center. Creating and eating the cupcake was his happiest moment at the party.

Doesn't my sweet boy look happy with me? That is the, "No more pictures mom," look. Camden is sitting next to two of his favorite friends, Ethan on the left and Gabe on the right.

No comments: