
Happy birthday to our daddy and hubby! We love you for many reasons, but to list a few we love you because:
1. You are extremely humble.
2. The best dad.
3. Very smart.
4. The way you dance.
5. You haven't "let yourself go" with age. :)
6. How excited you get about your research.
7. That you read Camden and Sydney stories at bedtime.
8. That you take the garbage out for me. Yuck, I hate that job.
9. You buy me my favorite candy late at night when I'm craving it.
10. How you love our kids.
11. That you always know something about everything. You are a walking book of knowledge!
12. That you take the kids to get pizza once a week.
13. When you play running games with the kids.
14. Can't forget about the swimming. You will swim with the kids when the water is toooo cold!
15. Your desire to "make good choices".
16. That you love steak and are so grateful when you get to eat it!
17. Your love for food....any good food.
18. Your commitment to attend and complete 9 years of school for something that you love.
19. That you found a good job that supports our family so I can stay home with our kiddos.
20. How you love to read your Scientific American magazines.
21. How you have been published in magazines for your research.
22. That you have been able to patent some of your research.
23. Did I mentioned that I love that you are humble?
24. I love that you will make pancake breakfasts with Camden and Sydney Saturday mornings.
25. You make our bed everyday.
26. You unload the dishwasher everyday.
27. How you will watch my TV shows with me even though you don't like them.
28. You amazing ability to play chess!
29. That you will help me with anything I need help with.
30. The "thsmart" way you talk to me to make me laugh.
31. Your desire to find me the perfect gift for my birthday or Christmas.
32. I love your "chinese chicken."
33. That you agreed that this is the last birthday we are both going to celebrate since neither of us want to get any older.
34. How you are a good person and people like you.
35. You want to goto Greece, make a scientific kid card game and own a RC airplane.
36. That we can call you Dr. Anson Hatch.
37. How you are a wonderful, good, amazing, talented, kind, thoughtful, respectful dad and husband.
We love you! Happy "37" Birthday!
6 comments:
You really are the most humble "genius" that I have ever met! Happy Birthday Anson! We wish we could be there to help celebrate! Lots of Love!
The Shaw's
Wait! I thought it was Tiko's birthday today, not Anson's.
I have the nicest wife ever!!
-Anson
We ♥♥♥♥♥♥ you Anson!!!!
♥Jen, Mark, Emma & your "mini me"
We agree with Lora's list of good things about you.
That's why we are so glad to have you in our family. You make our life more fun and interesting. Happy Birthday Anson.
Love,
Frank and Kay Lyn,
P.S. Thanks for our grandchildren Sydney and Camden
happy birthday anson!
Post a Comment